South Norfolk District Council’s award winning reuse and recycle events give you the opportunity to:
- Recycle your unwanted household items
- Pick up fantastic reused goods for an optional donation to charity
- Prevent more items from going to landfill.
Our next event
Date: Wednesday 5 April 2017
Location: Ditchingham Village Hall, Loddon Road, Ditchingham, NR35 2QN
- Items can be dropped off between 09:00 and 15:00
- Items can be taken away between 11:00 and 15:00
- We will be accepting furniture, electrical items, clothes, books and bicycles/bike parts to be reconditioned by HMP Wayland.
- You can also bring household paint to recycle. This is limited to two cans per customer and must be water based emulsion, no more than two years old and have a minimum of half a tin left.
Items we can accept at the events:
- Furniture in good condition and with fire labels attached
- Televisions and monitors
- Small electrical items (working or broken)
- Bicycle/bike parts
- Textiles (excluding pillows, carpet or duvets)
- Knitting equipment
- Reusable Paint-tins must be under two years and in a good, usable condition.
Items we can’t accept at the events:
- Fluorescent tubes
- Commercial items
- Industrial items
- Any oversize items that cannot be lifted.